Norse Beard Bundle
Buy Norse beard oil and beard balm together and save!!!
Choose between Woodsman or Citrus.
For more information on individual products:
Tired of your moustache dropping below your top lip and collecting food and drink? Want to add a degree of style to your beard? If so beard balm is for you.
Our beard balm sits neatly between our beard oil and moustache wax. If you want to care for, protect and nourish your beard; beard oil is the product for you. If you want to sculpt your facial hair into a work of art; moustache wax is the product for you. If however you want to style your beard, balm is your best option. The product is essentially our beard oil bound together with Shea butter and beeswax, resulting in a well-nourished beard that will hold a style throughout the day.
Directions for use:
- Towel dry your freshly washed beard,
- Remove a small amount of the beard balm with the back of your finger nail and warm it by rubbing between your fingers,
- Massage the balm into your beard,
- Style your beard,
- Look great, smell great, feel great.
The Woodsman range of products smell great, F.A.C.T fact. We were aiming to evoke the essence of Canadian forests, our customers tell us it smells of 'minty wood' so we managed to get halfway towards the aim! The essential oils whilst smelling great are also expected to do a job and make your beard and skin feel great:
- Peppermint - Reinvigorates.
- Tea Tree Oil – A natural miracle, in most cases Skin issue + Tea Tree = healing.
- Cedar Wood – Smells great and reduces dry flaky skin by improving circulation.
- Sandalwood - A great smelling natural antiseptic and anti-inflamitory.