Norse Shaving Set - Double Edged Ivory
Double Edged Razor,
An aesthetically beautiful razor that not only adds a degree of elegance to your morning routine but is also more economical than modern cartridge razors in the long run.
- A hand made double edged safety razor,
- 5 x Feather razor blades.
How to use a double edged safety razor
It really could not be simpler:
- Unscrew the head of the razor and insert a blade,
- Warm the blade by rinsing it under hot water,
- Hold the razor to your face at an angle of between 30 to 45 degrees,
- Allow the weight of the razor to 'power' the shaving, using short strokes in the direction of hair growth (do not try to pull the razor),
- When the razor blade becomes blunt it will 'hang' on the stubble, rotate the razor or change the blade.
Badger Hair Shaving Brush,
Handmade in the UK our Bergamot scented luxury shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve a perfect shave.
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.