Thought Accessories - Wheat Bag De Morgan
- Crafted from soft Tencel and organic cotton leftover fabric that would otherwise go to waste
- Generously filled with wheat
- Stitched compartments so that wheat is evenly distributed
- A hot and cold pack for natural pain relief and relaxation
- Comes in a beautiful gift box, designed in-house at Thought
Soothe tired muscles or enjoy some extra warmth with this natural wheat-filled bag. We've crafted it from leftover Tencel™ and organic cotton fabric from our nightwear range to help reduce waste and our impact on the planet. Pop it in the microwave for up to one minute at 900W, turning every 30 seconds. Alternatively, to use it as a cold pack, freeze for a minimum of 1 hour. This exotic and decorative print was inspired by the pottery created by ceramicist William De Morgan, part of the Arts and Crafts movement and husband to our collections muse, Evelyn De Morgan.
OUTER: 60% TENCEL 40% ORGANIC COTTON*
*certified organic cotton.