Thought Scarf - Babushka Sarong Style
- Large sarong size printed bamboo scarf
- New and improved bamboo quality
- Screen printed by hand in a GOTs certified factory in India
- An in-house designed print inspired by the traditional Russian folk paintings of our muse artist, 'Natalia Goncharova'
- Organic cotton tassels made from leftover fabric
Our in-house design team created this print, taking inspiration from traditional Russian folk paintings of our muse artist 'Natalia Goncharova'. This super-sized, printed sarong is sustainably crafted from luxe bamboo, making it naturally soft and kind to skin. We love the pretty tassels on each corner of this scarf too, made from leftover fabric from the factory it was made in. You can wear it multiple ways - as a sarong for the beach or thrown around your shoulders on a summer's evening.
100% VISCOSE DERIVED FROM BAMBOO
We’re fully committed to offering more considered choices. We exist to show that there are more sustainable ways to live, dress and be. To connect and grow a community, where ideas inspire more ideas. It’s our thoughtful way – and we’d love you to be part of it.