Thought Scarf - Sarabond Shawl
- We hand-painted this print creating swirls of colour and mark making inspired by our sketch books
- Screen printed by hand in a small family run GOTS certified factory in India
- Made from Lenzing EcoVero™
- Large shawl size — perfect for wrapping up in, or use as a sarong in the summer
- Organic cotton tassel trims on each corner to finish
- Size is 200cm x 100cm
Derived from certified renewable wood sources using an eco-responsible production process that generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic Viscose, Lenzing EcoVero™ fibers contribute to a cleaner environment, this is just one of the latest fabrics which our Thought product team have sourced to help lessen our carbon footprint. The fabric is super-soft and silky, as well as being made from natural fibres so anti static. This scarf is printed by hand therefore each scarf may differ very slightly, each is one of a kind.
100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™
We’re fully committed to offering more considered choices. We exist to show that there are more sustainable ways to live, dress and be. To connect and grow a community, where ideas inspire more ideas. It’s our thoughtful way – and we’d love you to be part of it.