KeepCup Brew Cork Band - Medium 12oz - Karen Fenton Charity Keepcup
CHOOSE TO REUSE CARRY 'KAREN'S CUP'
Karen died aged 43, on 30th April 2017, after a short battle with ovarian cancer. Karen was passionate about climate change and sustainability and carried her KeepCup everywhere. 'Karen's Cup' has been designed in Karen's memory to raise awareness and funds for Ovarian Cancer and so her passion for sustainability can live on.
"It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little"
Do What You Can.
Designed for pure drinking pleasure on the go.
Fully tempered, barista standard soda lime glass. The perfect on the go vessel to enjoy the craft and sensory pleasure of specialty coffee. Sustainably manufactured since 2009. Enjoy.
- Non toxic. BPA/BPS free.
- Hard lid for ease of use and drinking pleasure.
- Splashproof lid.
- Lid is individually hand fitted to blown glass.
- Replicates internal volumes of disposable cups.
- Plug covers mouthpiece when not in use.
- For best results handwash with cork band on.
- Replaceable components, recyclable at end of life,
- Durable fully tempered soda lime glass.
- Size: M
- 12 oz